How to setup GH Pages + GH Actions for use with Jekyll 4
This project has the following purposes:
- About Actions page - this describes how you can use a custom CI flow with GitHub Actions to serve on GitHub Pages.
- Tutorial page - instructions and resources to add Actions to your Jekyll site.
- This site shows the result of a static site built with Jekyll Actions, using Jekyll 4 and a custom plugin.
- See the custom plugin in action on the Time ago page.
- See this site’s repo to see how this project is setup. Note the GH workflows section and the
sample_sitedirectory which is found automatically because of the config file.